1. The AttyAid Trademark and Patent Inc. (AttyAid) clearly repudiates all liability regarding actions and contents facilitated through the use of this website. The contents of this website are designed to educate and provide the necessary information, and it does not at all reflect current legal developments. The clients and any person or entity having interest in the business offered in this website are highly advised to seek and consult the appropriate legal and professional counsel
2. In the process of accessing, browsing or using any features of this website, in part or in whole, and/or communication with the China Trademark and Patent Law Office Limited (AttyAid) via Internet e-mail or otherwise through the website, it is important to highlight that such actions do not constitute an attorney-client relationship between the China Trademark and Patent Law Office Limited (AttyAid) and any recipient or sender thereof.
3. It is likewise important to stress that the China Trademark and Patent Law Office Limited (AttyAid) is not responsible for any third party content that may be accessed through this website.
4. It cannot be disputed that matters transacted through this website could be of a highly sensitive nature. As such, it is incumbent upon the China Trademark and Patent Law Office Limited (AttyAid) to maintain the confidentiality of any information that may be coursed through or elicited in the process of transacting business with AttyAid.
5. It is also in the nature of the business of China Trademark and Patent Law Office Limited (AttyAid) to collect or solicit information which could be vital in the evaluation of your business goals and in order for AttyAid to initiate and conduct the proper search. It is guaranteed, however, that any information obtained or provided will never be shared to any third party without your prior consent or authorization.
6. It is pertinent to duly emphasize that any information that may be collected or generated from you will all be utilized and used in accordance with the Terms and Conditions provided herein. We may also disclose your information if required to do so by law, court order or as required by other governmental or legal entities. The terms and conditions, as provided, will also serve as the entire agreement of the Parties concerned. No other agreement, statement, or promise made on or before the effective date of this Agreement will be binding on the Parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, in whole or in part, to be unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of that provision and of the entire Agreement will be severable and remain in effect.
7. Should you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please e-mail China Trademark and Patent Law Office Limited (AttyAid) at firstname.lastname@example.org.